People are sick of being trampled underfoot by greedy governments and corporations.
They worry that the forced amalgamation of the inner west three councils will mean a less representative and less accountable local government.
The NSW government forced through council amalgamations to weaken comunity resistance to developer greed and to pave the way for the multi-billion-dollar private tollway scam that is WestConnex.
- End the cosy relationship with greedy developers
- Direct action for housing, amenities and sustainability
- More open and green spaces
- Fund disability access improvements
- Public transport, not tollways