Adopted by the Socialist Alliance 9th National Conference, January 18-20, 2013
- the ASU equal pay case;
- domestic violence clauses won by sections of the union movement;
- the rekindling of inclusive campus and off-campus feminist activist networks, which are influenced by the LGBTIQ struggles, and
- substantial mobilisations against victim-blaming and violence against women, in SlutWalks and Reclaim the Night marches.
This struggle must be framed on three points:
- Defence of the unions as workers' organisations;
- Fierce opposition to external intervention, being state, judicial or any other kind;
- Defend members' right to know the truth and take action accordingly to eradicate corruption, remove corrupt officials and put unions to the service of their members by implementing transparent processes.